For all Show bookings please email:
Things to include in your email
- A link to some music (DO NOT attach any mp3’s or other files to the email)
- Information about your band (genre, audience etc) and what your previous Chicagoland gig experience is.
- Let us know if you have any other confirmed shows in the Chicago suburbs
- Any sponsors you wish to have involved in the gig.
- Everyone in the band must be 19+
Once You’re Booked
- Any outside techs you’re planning on bringing in.
- Any recording, filming or multimedia needs to be approved a minimum of 10 days in advance.
- Download Penny Road Pub Tech Specs (PDF)
Day of Show
- Please show up on time as per your advance or inform us if you’re going to be late.
- Never EVER bring alcohol & beer into the venue, and or keep alcohol/beer in your car.
- Follow the instructions of venue staff-we are easy going but the few rules we have are there to protect our license and we expect them to be respected
14-21 days before your show feel free to advance the date. We’ll go over set times, soundcheck times, parking, wrist bands, water/pop, etc
Promote your show using facebook, multimedia, word of mouth.
You’re more than welcome to put up posters in our venue.
We have a full page Ad in Wassup Magazine and a half page ad in the Illinois Entertainer to help promote your show
We send our listings out to every blog, publication, and media type in the region.